Installation instructions for running Mitel MiCollab on your Android phone.
MiCollab is just one of the amazing apps available on a Mitel Cloud PBX Phone System, for more information head to our Mitel section.
Key business benefits of Mitel MiCollab
Get more done – from anywhere
- Increase employee collaboration and productivity by reducing communications latency, managing workflows, and eliminating device and media dependencies
- Single point of access to all communications and collaborations tools
- Mobile-first design with consistent experience across devices
- Build better connections using MiTeam, IM, voice, video or full Web collaboration from any location on any device
- Support for the broadest portfolio of mobile devices in the industry
- Manage all collaboration tools using a single, user-friendly interface
- Maintain just one server, which can be deployed however suits you best – on premises or in virtualized environments
- APIs integrate MiCollab with your other business applications, like email, calendars and CRM systems
- Reduce your total cost of ownership, especially with a straightforward, cost-effective migration path to the cloud
- By giving your employees a better way to communicate, you can reduce travel time and expenses, improve productivity, and remain competitive